We have an amazing opportunity for a talented Supplier Relations Manager to join our rapidly expanding company as a member of our operations team.
The Supplier Relations Manager will play a pivotal role within the business. You’ll be responsible for our extensive 10,000+ strong freelance linguist network. The primary focus of your role will be price negotiation with freelancers, with other responsibilities such as quality control, freelancer recruitment and attraction/retention. Many of the freelance linguists you’ll have contact with will be translating projects for some of our biggest clients, such as Porsche, G4S, Police Scotland, the NHS, and Standard Life Aberdeen.
What You’ll be Doing
- Contacting freelance linguists for price negotiation
- Working alongside project managers within the operations team to source appropriate linguists for project completion
- Working alongside quality management to ensure a high-quality service is delivered to clients
- Creating forecast models to ensure all necessary language combinations and specific sector requirements are covered
- Attraction and recruitment of new freelance linguists
- Building and growing relationships with some of Global Voices’ most valued freelance linguists
- Assessing freelance linguist applicants through the use of test translations
Despite the nature of the work being carried out, a second language is not a requirement, although it is highly desirable.
- Fully fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- A background in procurement/buying is highly desirable
- Degree educated (specific subjects not required)
- Business performance related bonus scheme
- Weekly training and development sessions
- Relaxation room with ping-pong, table football, Netflix, and more!
- Plenty of free on-site parking
- Modern, multi-cultural workplace, with plenty of innovative projects to get involved in
Competitive – depending on experience and suitability + company bonus scheme.
Stephanie Migaud – Head of Operations
Who we are
Global Voices is a B2B language services and communications agency based in Stirling, Central Scotland. We are experiencing a period of rapid growth and exciting change. Located in one of Europe’s most picturesque business centres; we have stunning views of the Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We are proud to work with clients such as Porsche, Standard Life, Police Scotland, the NHS, G4S, and many, many more!
What we Believe in
- Keeping the process simple
- Trusting each other – working together
- Being effective – making it happen
- Honesty and integrity – at all times
- Frugality – spending money wisely and showing initiative
- Celebrating our achievements – cheering on progress