Global Account Manager
Based: Stirling, Scotland
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
The Global Account Manager is a key position in Global Voices – you’ll be establishing and growing relationships with Global Voices’ top blue-chip clients and strategically managing our existing diamond client relationships. The Global Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of client liaison, project management and business development within these client accounts.
What You’ll be Doing
- You’ll be given full responsibility for your client portfolio, with a remit to grow your business according to your very own business plan.
- You’ll bring a persuasive and consultative approach to generating new business.
- Strategic account management involving overseas travel to client events and presentations (mainly within the EU).
- While this is your territory and your sector where you call the shots, Global Voices has your back every step of the way – with a hugely experienced team and infrastructure behind you, which will open you up to a wealth of new techniques and possibilities.
- With an industry-leading bonus structure and competitive basic rate, how much you earn is up to you!
- Be self-motivated and have a hunger to succeed.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Show resilience with the ability to bounce back from challenges or disappointments.
- You’ll be either a French, English or Italian native speaker.
- Sales focused with a hunger to succeed.
- Experienced at growing corporate accounts with a track record of delivering success in a commercially focussed environment.
Nice to have but not essential
- Fluency in another European language is desirable
- Business performance related bonus scheme
- The opportunity to affect one of the most exciting growing businesses in Central Scotland
- Plenty of free on-site parking
- Break-out room with ping-pong, table football, Netflix and more!
- Modern, multi-cultural workplace with plenty of innovative projects to get involved with
Competitive – depending on experience and suitability + company bonus scheme
Business Development Director