Proposal Manager (French, Italian and English Speakers)
We have an amazing opportunity for a talented Bid Writer to join our rapidly expanding company as a member of our Business Development Team.
Bid Writer will play a pivotal role within the company. Business partnering with Project Management, Account Management, and Business Development. The role will involve sourcing of tenders and the management and creation of winning proposals, personalised to the prospect.
What you’ll be doing
- Development of 1st class, tender winning content.
- Generate new tender opportunities, by proactively contacting decision makers in a variety of industries.
- Produce compliant, responsive and compelling proposals.
- Ensure a consistency of response for every proposal, in keeping with Global Voices brand guidelines.
- Review, refine and perfect a proposal over multiple drafts.
- Review and proof read of final bid responses.
- Perform research to build an extensive understanding of individual prospects, clients and industry sectors to bring proposals to life.
- Ability to manage several bids simultaneously, often with short turnaround times.
- Demonstrable ability and experience of prioritising workloads and working to deadlines.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Willingness to generate new prospects through cold and warm calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Understanding of the sales process and the role of the bid team in a company’s success.
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders and manage projects with multiple contributors.
- MS Office skills (advanced Word and PowerPoint, intermediate Excel).
Nice to have but not essential
- Fluency in another European language is desirable
- Experience of a similar role in a language services provider
- Local to the area, with a full clean driver’s licence
- Business performance related bonus scheme
- Weekly training and development sessions
- Relaxation room with ping-pong, table football, Netflix, and more!
- lenty of free on-site parking
- Modern, multi-cultural workplace, with plenty of innovative projects to get involved in
Competitive – depending on experience and suitability + company bonus scheme
Craig Lovatt – Business Development Director
Who we are
Global Voices is a B2B language services and communications agency based in Stirling, Central Scotland. We are experiencing a period of rapid growth and exciting change. Located in one of Europe’s most picturesque business centres; we have stunning views of the Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We are proud to work with clients such as Porsche, Standard Life, Police Scotland, the NHS, G4S, and many, many more!
What we believe in
- Keeping the process simple
- Trusting each other – working together
- Being effective – making it happen
- Honesty and integrity – at all times
- Frugality – spending money wisely and showing initiative