B2B Sales Executives (French, Italian and English Speakers)
We have an amazing opportunity for a commercially-minded English speaker to join our rapidly expanding company as a member of our Business Development Team.
The Business Development Executive will play a pivotal part within the business. The role will involve the management of strategic accounts, and networking with instantly recognisable global brands in-order to leverage revenue and growth for the business.
What You’ll be Doing
- You’ll be given a generous new area to prospect, full of potential new business clients where you can maximise your hunting ability.
- You’ll bring a persuasive and consultative approach to generating and selling to your own leads through prospecting, cold calling, professional networking, and client visits.
- While this is your territory and your sector where you call the shots, Global Voices has your back every step of the way – with a hugely experienced team and infrastructure behind you, which will open you up to a wealth of new techniques and possibilities.
- With an industry-leading bonus structure, how much you earn is up to you!
- Be self-motivated and have a hunger to succeed.
- Degree educated – 2:1 or 1st in any subject area.
- Have strong interpersonal, presentation and excellent communication skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- A positive attitude and a passion for delivering a high-quality service.
- Show resilience with the ability to bounce back from challenges or disappointments.
- Have a desire to succeed in a highly-competitive KPI-measured environment.
- Be outwardly confident and be able to influence high-level business executives over the telephone, and at face-to-face client briefings.
Nice to have but not essential
- Fluency in another European language is desirable
- Experience of a similar role in a language services provider
- Local to the area, with a full clean driver’s licence
- Business performance related bonus scheme
- The opportunity to affect one of the most exciting growing businesses in Central Scotland
- Plenty of free on-site parking
- Break-out room with ping-pong, table football, Netflix and more!
- Modern, multi-cultural workplace with plenty of innovative projects to get involved with
Competitive – depending on experience and suitability + company bonus scheme
Craig Lovatt – Business Development Director
Who we are
Global Voices is a B2B language services and communications agency based in Stirling, Central Scotland. We are experiencing a period of rapid growth and exciting change. Located in one of Europe’s most picturesque business centres; we have stunning views of the Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We are proud to work with clients such as Porsche, Standard Life, Police Scotland, the NHS, G4S, and many, many more!
What we believe in
- Keeping the process simple
- Trusting each other – working together
- Being effective – making it happen
- Honesty and integrity – at all times
- Frugality – spending money wisely and showing initiative
- Celebrating our achievements – cheering on progress