Project Analyst (Italian Speakers)
We have an amazing opportunity for a talented analyst to join our rapidly expanding company as a member of our operations team.
Project Analysts play a pivotal role within the business. Working alongside Project Management, Account Management, and Business Development, you’ll be trusted with the responsibility of drawing up translation packages for some of our most important blue-chip clients. You’ll be responsible for analysing, categorising, and handling complex information and complex documents coming from multiple streams simultaneously, on behalf of companies such as Porsche, G4S, Police Scotland, the NHS, and Standard Life Aberdeen.
Job Type / Category
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. A high level of numeracy is essential.
• Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability.
• The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels and form good working relationships.
• To be able to work independently through own initiative, as well as being an effective member of a team.
• A flexible approach to work, with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to deadlines.
• Willingness to contribute to and have a genuine interest in the support of the overall business.
• High level IT skills with an in-depth of knowledge of MS Word, and working knowledge of Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Degree educated, preferably in a subject which requires a high degree of analysis and mental agility
• Native Italian speaker, or near native as a second language
Good to have, but not essential:
• Experience in an analytical support role.
• Previous experience of working with Trados or NetSuite systems would be advantageous.
• A second European language would be highly advantageous.
• Up to 33 days leave per year
• Business performance related bonus scheme
• Weekly training and development sessions
• Relaxation room with ping-pong, table football, Netflix, and more!
• Plenty of free on-site parking
• Modern, multi-cultural workplace, with plenty of innovative projects to get involved in
Does this sound like you? We’d like to hear from you!
Global Voices is an equal opportunities employer and our recruiting decisions will be based on your experience and skills.