Project Manager (Italian and English Speakers)
What you’ll be doing:
The Project Manager is responsible for managing translation projects from the point a client accepts a quotation through to the delivery of the requested service
- The Project Manager will be required to select and secure the services of the most appropriate linguist for the client’s project from our extensive freelancer network, ensuring consideration has been given to the needs of the client’s project and ant specialist technical expertise that may be necessary
- Relationship building and networking are critical to the role of a Project Manager. This may mean collaborating internally wit colleagues in other departments or externally when negotiating translation rates with linguists.
- The Project Manager is also responsible for quality checking the submitted piece of work from the linguist to ensure the document has been formatted accuratelt and challenging any unsatisfactory linguist submissions.
- You’ll be responsible for managing consecuive projects simultaneously and will be required to multi-task while maintaining top level organisational skills and an exceptional eye for detail.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- High level of attention to detail, with own work and the checking of others.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines while managing key stakeholders expectations.